- Bugs: email@example.com
- Feature Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MIPAV ListServ
- Developer Listing
- If you find a bug: send an email to email@example.com. Frozen menus and JAVA exceptions dialogs are common signs. Please include as much information about what happened as you can. Please understand that we might need to get more information from you about what happened so we understand the problem.
- If you have an idea for a feature: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online developer and user-land assistance:
The ListServ is a great way to exchange email with other MIPAV users and developers. Although it is an email-based service (and email sent to the list is resent to all its recipients), users can access the ListServ via the web or using the traditional email interface.
- There is a web-based form for the MIPAV section of the NIH ListServ via its website.
- Alternatively, to sign up, send an email to email@example.com and in the body of the email, SUBSCRIBE MIPAV. The listserv will send a verification email to prevent improper subscriptions. To remove yourself from the list, also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the text, send SIGNOFF MIPAV.