Mapping Brains in Talairach Space
Labeling and Measuring Brain Components in Talairach Space
In this section . . .
- Task 1, Performing a semimanual transformation on datasets to the Talairach coordinate system
- Task 2, Applying Talairach VOIs
- Task 3, Segmenting the original image
- Task 4, Transforming Talairach image and Talairach VOIs-1 to the original image
- Task 5, Copying Talairach VOIs to segmented images
- Task 6, Calculating statistics on VOIs
- Viewing the Talairach grid on Talairach images
Figure 1 shows the six tasks involved in labeling and measuring brain components in Talairach space. After you complete the six tasks, you can also view the Talairach image in the triplanar window, where the Talairach grid and markers can be displayed on the image.